Vision: Our VISION is to be viewed by our employees, clients, strategic partners and communities as the leading performance improvement company.
Mission: Our MISSION is to facilitate organizational excellence by supporting clients in their efforts to manage change, create an inclusive work environment and develop a highly skilled, diverse workforce for the purpose of individual, team and organizational success.
Value Proposition: H-C-H partners with clients who want to achieve organizational excellence through improving employee performance, and creating a highly engaged and aligned diverse workforce. Our customized solutions and services enable clients to exceed their goals, strengthen their competitive advantage and build better workplaces. Moreover, the experience and methodology that we use to deliver our solutions and services lead to individual, team and organizational success for our clients and their employees.
“Helping clients build better workplaces…” ™
- Hicks-Carter-Hicks (H-C-H) is an award-winning, full-service performance improvement company.
- Gloria Carter-Hicks, president, CEO and owner, founded H-C-H in 1999. Prior to launching her own business, Carter-Hicks worked as an executive in Human Resources for over 15 years, gaining valuable corporate experience in key leadership roles.
- Leveraging H-C-H’s expertise, organizations are able to maximize the performance of their employees, improve work processes, and create a work environment conducive to high employee engagement and productivity.
- H-C-H provides services & solutions to national and multinational clients.
- The categories of clients we serve are:
- Commercial (Public & Private);
- Quasi Government;
- Nonprofit; and
- H-C-H has received recognition and awards for its contributions in the community, quality of work, and sales performance as an Authorized Partner of Everything DiSC® (Achieved the Highest Sales Honor – Ruby Award).
- H-C-H provides best-in-class service via an exceptional consulting, coaching and training & development team. Team members are selected based on their expertise, quality of work, commitment to a high level of customer satisfaction and alignment with H-C-H’s core values.
- The H-C-H team possesses years of experience in the areas of human resources, organizational development / change management, executive coaching, training & development, management consulting and project management.
- H-C-H employees are committed to contributing to the community by sharing their time, talent and other resources. In addition, employees serve on various boards and a commission in the community.
- Our president, CEO and owner volunteers her time coaching and mentoring small business owners and HR professionals.
Company’s Legal Structure
Limited Liability Company established in the State of Missouri
Awards & Recognition
Ruby Sales Award: EVERYTHING DiSC® (A Wiley Brand)
2010–2016 - Salute to Excellence in Business Award
St. Louis American, St. Louis Regional Chamber and Urban League of Metropolitan St. Louis
Diverse Business Leaders Award
St. Louis Business Journal
Best Marketing Efforts Award
Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) - Client
Top 100 St. Louisans to Know to Succeed in Business
St. Louis Small Business Monthly
Business Consultant Extraordinaire
Small Business Administration (SBA)
St. Louis Small Business Monthly
Enterprises Women of the Year Nominee
Enterprising Women Magazine
Excellence Award for Professional Services
St. Louis Minority Business Council
Diverse Universe Award for Exemplary Performance
Recognized by our client, the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District (MSD), for our outstanding training, coaching & consulting services
- Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)
- Women Business Enterprise (WBE) / (WBENC)
- Women Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Small Business Enterprise (SBE)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)