Assessments, Surveys and Focus Groups
AssessmentsWe offer a variety of organizational, team and individual assessment tools that can be customized for your company or used off-the-shelf.
Center for Creative Leadership
- SKILLSCOPE®: This instrument is used to provide individuals with feedback on job-related skills necessary for effective management.
- KEYS®: Measures the management practices that impact the workplace and encourage innovation.
- Offered in multiple languages and various formats, e.g., online, paper and pencil, or a combination of both.
- The 360s are tailored to fit the organization’s competency model or off-the-shelf.
- Personal Listening Profile® Discover the Impact of Different Listening Approaches: Behavioral research shows that people approach listening with different purposes and with different motivations related to achieving that purpose. The Personal Listening Profile® is a self-directed learning instrument that helps people discover their preferred or most natural approach to listening as they gain insight into the different listening approaches of others. The Personal Listening Profile® identifies five listening approaches
- Team Dimensions Profile® Discover the Right Roles for the Right People: The Team Dimensions Profile is a unique self-directed learning instrument that helps individuals work from their strengths by identifying their most natural team role. Available on paper and online via the EPIC platform, the Team Dimensions Profile helps team members understand the importance of each role and furthers their appreciation of each individual’s contribution. The five roles include Creator, Advancer, Refiner, Executor, and Flexer.
- Time Mastery Profile® Tap into a Powerful Tool for Self-Assessment: The Time Mastery Profile® is a unique tool that provides people with a complete self-directed assessment of their current time management effectiveness. The instrument comprises 60 statements that describe employees’ time-related behavior in 12 categories.
SurveysHicks-Carter-Hicks conducts a variety of surveys in the following areas:
- Employee Engagement / Employee Opinion
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Organizational Change
- Various Other Surveys
We conduct focus groups to gather feedback and information from the client’s stakeholders (employees, customers, etc.). Additionally, we conduct focus groups in conjunction with our survey development process, as a means to design the survey and/or supplement and validate the survey data.